About Worley Commercial Brokerage Services, Inc.
Retail / Office Marketplace: With twenty two years of history in the retail office environment, Worley Commercial Brokerage Services (WCBS) has closed over 2.5 million square feet of leases worth over $20 million in value. A well rounded historical knowledge of Houston and other Texas cities such as, San Antonio, Austin, and New Braunfels, provide clients an invaluable breadth of experience to draw upon.
From New Development to Rehabilitation: Worley Commercial has successfully coordinated the marketing, leasing, and tenant move-in process for such landlords as FDIC, RTC, FSLIC, insurance companies, domestic and international investors and developers. A partial summary of successful sales transactions to include:
- First City Bank Building - 14,400 SF GLA and 110,000 SF land for the second phase of development
- FID FITT - 69,00 SF children's athletic facility in NW Houston
- Rouse Company - primary marketing agent for two 800,000 SF shopping malls
- W. Bell Building - marketed 31,000 SF in this former facility in Houston, TX.
- Randall's - marketed and executed $70 million sale of eight (8) grocery centers to centre-Fund Canada
Partial Client Listing: Worley Commercial has interfaced and managed transactions for many nationally recognized companies such as:
- Aerial Communications
- Baskin Robbins
- Frusen Gladje Ice Cream
- HEB Groceries
- Little Caesar Enterprises
- Polo/Ralph Lauren
- Prudential Insurance / PR UCARE
- Quizno's Subs
- Spirit Rent-A-Car
- Szor Diener Furs
- TCBY Yogurt
- US Postal Service
- University Savings
- Philly Connection
- Wells Fargo RE Trust and others.
Professional Organizations and Recognition
- Houston Community College of Management - Associate Degrees in Real Estate and Applied Science
- Most improved broker 1997-1898 New America International
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- CCIM Member
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Pearland Chamber of Commerce
- Member Site Selectors Network